Code Enforcement Officer
1950 Main Street
Ph: (541) 367-5181
Fx: (541) 367-5235
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
The mission of Code Enforcement is to enforce the codes of the city in order to protect the health, safety and welfare of the community; and, where violations occur, to work with our citizens to achieve compliance through an efficient and fair process.
The goals of Code Enforcement are to...
- Maintain an attractive, safe, and healthy environment in order to provide a high quality of life for our residents and visitors;
- Improve both the appearance and value of residential and business property;
- Provide prompt, courteous and professional service to the citizens of the City of Sweet Home;
- Encourage responsible property maintenance;
- Seek voluntary compliance with the provisions of the City Code; and
- Maintain open communications and continuing education with the community.
- While these goals may sound simple, cooperation and support from businesses, property owners and residents are necessary to make them attainable.
To view the City of Sweet Home's Municipal Codes, follow this link Municipal Codes
- select FRAMES and review the codes you have interest in.
If you have a complaint or concern, please complete and submit a complaint Online Complaint Form
If you have any questions, please call and we will do our best to answer your questions.